There are many shoulder specialists that you could go to in Columbus, OH. When you need surgery, you want to know that you are in good hands. With so many surgeons to choose from, how do you choose which one to go to? We believe that our surgeon, Dr. Thomas Kovack, is the top shoulder specialist in Columbus, and there are several reasons why:
- Dr. Kovack has extensive training in recent technologies and techniques, which allows him to perform some of the most advanced procedures in existence today.
- Dr. Kovack was one of the first surgeons in the country to perform biologic total shoulder replacement and resurfacing, which is an innovative alternative to traditional shoulder surgery.
- Dr. Kovack’s alternatives to traditional shoulder surgery can help younger people, as well as active older people, to remain active, even after their surgery.
- While many other surgeons practice “open” surgery, Dr. Kovack can perform arthroscopic surgery, which is a much less invasive technique involving smaller incisions and the use of a tiny camera.
- Dr. Kovack is fellowship trained and board certified. He is also one of the leading educational resources on reverse total shoulder replacement in Columbus, OH.
Getting any surgery can be scary, and shoulder surgery is no exception. It helps to know a little bit more about the surgeon that will be performing the surgery, as well as the surgery itself. Our website is a great resource to learn about the procedures that Dr. Kovack can perform, as well as Dr. Kovack himself. Please visit our website today for more information. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have.